Live Webinar - Bowel Ultrasound: From Basics to COVID
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Canon Medical Systems are proud to be working with Dr Antony Higginson and Dr Nigel Grunshaw to deliver this live educational webinar. On behalf of Canon Medical Systems we would like to thank you for all of your hard work and dedication, especially over the last few months. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to offer you a free place on our live webinar education event.
Read and download more about the event
09:15 Introduction - Canon
09:25 Anatomy/Technique - Dr.Antony Higginson
09:55 Bowel US made really really easy (hopefully) - Dr. Nigel Grunshaw
10:25 Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Dr. Antony Higginson
11:05 IBD in Practice - The Rapid access clinic - Dr. Nigel Grunshaw
11:15 Acute abdomen - the GI bits - Dr. ANtony Higginson
11:45 US in COVID - Dr. Nigel Grunshaw
11:55 Cases - Dr. Antony Higginson
12:05 Q&A and Close
Click here to download more information
Dr. Antony Higginson:
- Currently a Subspecialist GI Radiology Consultant in Portsmouth.
- Began as a medical student in Bristol, trained in Medicine and Anaesthetics and then Radiology in Leicester in 1996 and was appointed as a consultant in Portsmouth in 2001
- Always had an interest in Ultrasound and perform transabdominal, bowel US, EUS, Endoanal US and interventional US.
- Previously involved in national UK trials, most recently the METRIC trial and lead on research in the department
- Lectured at UK conferences and ESGAR on bowel ultrasound and have over the last few years been involved in writing guidelines for EFSUMB
- Qualified University Newcastle upon Tyne longer ago than I care to remember!
- Trained in Medicine/Gastroenterology and then Radiology in Leeds
- 20+ years experience GI Ultrasound scanning
- Joint organiser of numerous lecture courses and workshops in GI Ultrasound with Tony Higginson
- Many invited lectures /workshops/ presentations for British Medical Ultrasound Society / ESGAR /British Society of Gastroenterology and other groups
- Major interest in inflammatory Bowel Disease and Ultrasound of the acute abdomen. Runs an acute IBD Ultrasound imaging clinic with IBD nurses.
- Appointed Royal College of Radiologists/ British society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiologists Travelling Professor in GI Ultrasound with Dr Tony Higginson in 2019
Register Now >>